[IP] HYPOTHYROIDISM

Michelle,
Sorry it took so long to respond. I am new to this group and just
figured out how to respond etc...to mail.
My endo said the Thyroid problem was more a matter of WHEN as opposed to
IF it would happen in the case of a Diabetec. It's really no big deal. I
take one tiny pill (eltroxin) a day.

About your pump. Do you have any regrets switching over from MDI or is
the swich like night and day?
I'm also looking for someone from Canada (preferably Ontario) that is
covered by Sun Life Insurance to find out if they received any coverage
for the purchase of pump.

Bye for now
Joanne