Re: [IP] Hot tub - peeling set tape

> Hi group, I just opened a new box of soft set qrs. To my surprise the tape
> was Smith and Nephew iv3000. When did they change? I have been using an
> older supply that I got from Apria. This box came from my new supplier-and
> came right away!!!! At any rate I like this tape much better than the
> other stuff they (MM) had. Have you all tried the iv3000 tape, or is that
> the tape you are calling crumby? That other tape was definitely crumby.
> The verdict is still out on this one for me. Gald for this group, Roz

If I understood Lily correctly, she said in the last batch of sets
that they had new tape that was much better than the old tape (didn't
look at the brand). However, when she went swimming at the 'Y' the
new stuff peeled up slightly -- not as bad as the old stuff but not
near as good as the Kendal polyskin.

Needless to say, she has returned to using the Kendall product.  I
have watched her take it off after 4 days.  It really sticks!!! and
will tolerate swimming every day in
1) the pool for swim team in spring -- several hours a day
2) the beach all day
3) river running in a tube all day.

this is with 4 day change intervals.

Michael