[IP] Inserting IF sets

Well, I guess I'm not at all tempted to try my thighs, they always hurt
with insulin injections anyway. The other thing I have noticed, is that
the tubing of the silhouette seems to have what looks like tiny white
crack marks. I called minimed once and they said something happened in
the process of overheating them. I have tried a different box received
at another time and the same thing happened. I'm wondering if the tubing
is getting restricted in clothing ie.tight jeans.Is it really healthy to
not change the if site for a whole week? I'm only one month old on this
therapy. I have great health ins.

Rona