Re: [IP] Hot tub

Hi group, I just opened a new box of soft set qrs. To my surprise the tape
was Smith and Nephew iv3000. When did they change? I have been using an
older supply that I got from Apria. This box came from my new supplier-and
came right away!!!! At any rate I like this tape much better than the
other stuff they (MM) had. Have you all tried the iv3000 tape, or is that
the tape you are calling crumby? That other tape was definitely crumby.
The verdict is still out on this one for me. Gald for this group, Roz