[IP] Survey for KIDS Pumping

If you have a child on the PUMP or about to go on the pump, please
send me the following info

First name only:
Age now:
Age started pumping:
Type of pump:

Comments: (are you happier, are the hba1c's better)

I am writing a letter to the editor of Diabetes Forcast. With these
statistics.

It seems that all the pump articles about kids refer to pumping for
them as something only a few of the brave should try and then only
with special circumstances.  I believe our sampling of pumper kids
represents a substantially LARGE proportion of our membership that
are all ages, and that they are all 'better for it'

Pumping IS the gold standard of Diabetes treatment.

Michael