Re: [IP] iron

Michelle,

> I got my blood test back from the dr and it says my iron levels are fine
>  but that i am anemic...any ideas??? could this be something diabetes
>  related also??  Michelle Piper at email @ redacted

In the thyroid article that I'm going to send you it also discusses something
called Gastric Parietal Cell Disease which is yet another autoimmune disease.
It causes a deficiency in vitamin B 12 and leads to "pernicious anemia".  This
seems to "run in a pack" with thyroid disease.  It can be treated with shots
(ughh) of vitamin B 12.

Once again, I'll send you the article.

MJ