Re: [IP] Inserting IFsets

Hello,
I was told to bolus .5 units when inserting a new site.  I also use the Silhouette sets.  I have been on the pump for 3 months and like using the Silhouette sets a whole lot better.

Now, I have tried my thigh, but it hurt like crazy and the absorbtion was terrible and I had to pull it out early.  I tried my hip  a week ago and it worked out great except for sleeping on my side.    I usually use my stomach.

Hope this helps you,
Nancy
email @ redacted