[IP] Inserting IFsets

I have a quetion - I use the silhouette infusion set. Are you supposed
to bolus after it is inserted to fill the cannula? I have been on the
pump for one month. So this is new for me. Most people say the abdomen
is most confortable, which I have found to be true. what other cites are
confortable? I tried fifferent areas around my hips and backside, but
they sometimes hurt. Could it be because it is too close to muscle?
(I am slim and muscular) I need some advice, please.