[IP] Hot tub

It doesn't seem like that long, but it's been almost 2 months since I've been in our hot tub - i.e. since I got my pump.  It's obviously not exactly a priority for me.  I am pumping humalog, so I expect that I would be most successful just removing my pump after a bolus for the approximate length of time I'll be off.  I use the bent needle sets, so reinsertion is no big deal.  I'd appreciate any words of wisdom
Take care,
Lori

p.s.  Friday's workout went well - I didn't turn up my basal until about 1/2 hour before I started (instead of 2.5 hours) and I actually increased my sliding bgs for about 11/2 hours.  It was just one of those days where I was low most of the day.  The hour and a half of respite was nice.  I haven't gotten used to exercise increasing my bgs though, and it was a little difficult to take that step.