Re: [IP] Square-wave bolus

> how do I get to the web site. I keep getting a message that says   url not
>  found on server . Could someone print the howto on square wave bolus and
> email
>  it to me? email @ redacted  Thanks
>   Mary
>  Insulin-Pumpers website   http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

Mary,

I'm surprised you are having trouble accessing the website.  I have AOL too
and it is available to me.  Are you POSITIVE that you are typing it correctly?
One thing to try is to highlight the address with your mouse (make sure you
get all of it) and click on "edit" at the top of the screen and then on
"copy".  Go into the internet access area and delete the aol address that
comes up.  Then click on edit again and "paste" to put in the IP website
address.  Then click on go.  This should work.  If not, contact member
services.  If this still doesn't work, please let me know and I will get the
information to you.

Mary Jean