Re: [IP] Square-wave bolus

Kevin:

I do the same as you - take about 50-60% of the CHOs at the time of eating
pizza (or grazing at a buffet) then setting up a temp basal rate for the next
few hours.  Of course, in the midst of the graze-fest, if I eat something with
lots of quick CHOs involved, I may even take a slight bolus.  I try NOT to
OVER insulinate, and would rather cover for a high later than risk taking too
much and going below 100 (my bottom number due to my retinopathy)

*-)
Sara