Re: [IP] Square-wave bolus

> I could use some help on trying to figure out how to actually do the square
>  wave bolus. I think it would be great for when I eat pizza or another high
>  carb meal which usually does not make my blood sugar rise until  hours
later.

>  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>  Insulin-Pumpers website   http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

Please see the article I wrote on using a square wave bolus on the Insulin
Pumper's website.  (The address is above. Go to the "howto" section.)  If you
are using a MiniMed 506 or 507, the square wave is an alternative for you to
use.  Much more difficult with a Disetronic pump.  If you have more questions,
I'd be glad to help you with them.

Mary Jean Renstrom