[IPn] IP news today Sat June 13

Madly still trying to catch up on work here at IP after being away
from the office since mid March. Finished up call-backs yesterday on
the 50 messages asking for supplies that piled up on the answering
machine. 4 more big boxes of supply donations arrived via UPS and
USPS yesterday, still have to open and inventory those.

FYI, just to give you an idea how weird things are here, the non-
profit complex where Insulin Pumpers has its office has somewhere
between 80 and 100 tenants in 5 buildings. All last week there were
never more than 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot including mine. Today
there is one other vehicle. Normally it is hard to find a place to
park.

There is a notice from the county health department that "we" are
experiencing a spike in new Covid cases since a number of businesses
and construction sites were allowed to recently re-open. I may leave
the area again if this continues, sigh.... I hate to do it since
there are calls almost every day from people in need of supplies.

BTW, please don't ship supplies to the office right now, I may not be
here to receive them and my neighbor tenants that normally receive
packages for IP are closed right now. WAIT, I will send out an email
when it is OK to ship.

Pledge Drive:  Yes, June is a pledge month and Insulin Pumpers needs
your donations. There is over $500 remaining on the Eastern Seaboard
challenge the will match and DOUBLE the value of your pledge of
support. For those of you pledging continuing monthly support, the
entire first year will be matched.

How about it? Please donate $10, $15, $25 or a small monthly donation

of $5 or $10. It would help immensely !!!

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Issue your own challenge for the members to match your generosity

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

You can mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks, I'm hanging out in this empty business park
helping take care of the pump community.

Michael
..

For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org