Re: [IP] RE: Medtronic Transmitter

 I am new to cgms- aprox 1 year. I have been type 1 for 53 years. the
current cgm devices are not a clinical tool for treatment. these are only a
monitor for trends and variable swings. sometimes they are effective for
warning about lows.
I have a 670 on the way, and do not know if the sensor is the same. do not
rely on cgm info for treatment. I have found the wide swing of readings to
be dangerous in making any treatment decisions.