[IP] RE: Medtronic Transmitter

 My brother texted me today to say that his Medtronic transmitter (for Enlites)
died, and that Medtronic said these are back-ordered till September. Does the
670G pump use a different transmitter? I know he has an older pump - about two
years old. Fortunately, when I switched to DexCom last year I kept
charging/discharging my MM transmitter, so he is in luck. This sounds like an
awful situation for people dependent upon CGMs!

Signe

Sent from my iPad