Re: [IP] Washington Post online Front Page today. High cost of Insulin

John - pre-bolusing is exactly what Gary SCHEINER suggested in his
books "Think Like a Pancreas".  After years of bolusing when I see my
meal, I tried this approach and it helps to minimizing those spikes
after dinner.  Now, if I could just remember to do it, I would be all
set.

I was told by a pharmacy in Hamilton,Ontario that their Humalog is $33
and needs no prescription.  WOW!  That was last year, so they could
have gone up a little.  I have some insulin now; but if I have to I
will go there.  I have family and friends in New York State, so it
would be a hop and a skip away to take a day trip to Hamilton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/insulin-is-too-expensive-for-many-of-my-patients-it-doesnt-have-to-be/2017/06/22/c5091c42-56cf-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.2934db03d7d0