Re: [IP] Washington Post online Front Page today. High cost of Insulin

 I bought 3 bottles of Fiasp in Montreal in May. I like it so much I may go back
quarterly. My biggest issue is spikes after meals and it seems to help. Pre
blousing might work as well but I find it hard to wait when the food is in front
of me. Don't recall the exact cost but it was around 35 a bottle US.

Sent from my iPhone

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/insulin-is-too-expensive-for-many-of-my-patients-it-doesnt-have-to-be/2017/06/22/c5091c42-56cf-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.2934db03d7d0