Re: [IP] Washington Post online Front Page today. High cost of Insulin

Good article.  I still say, make it a priority to save enough money
once a year from other expenses to go to Canada or Central America to
get your insulin there.  That's my game plan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/insulin-is-too-expensive-for-many-of-my-patients-it-doesnt-have-to-be/2017/06/22/c5091c42-56cf-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.2934db03d7d0