From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Liliana Wells
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Finger stick A1C test

Whenever I can't afford a test done locally or buy one online, I use a Walmart
ReliOn kit.  They are close enough and give you an idea where you are.  Sam's
Club used to offer free monthly clinic for various tests.  Once or twice a
year they offered A1C's.  Last time I tried to get one I got upset with them
because they argued that my finger prick BG was to good to warrant an A1C
test.  Duh, did they think I like to be poked and pricked for the heck of it?
Since then I have discovered  <http://www.directlabs.com/>
http://www.directlabs.com/.  They are not free but very reasonably priced.  If
you have no insurance, I highly recommend them.  I get my A1C's 3 or 4 times a
year and monthly tests through them as well.

Read on their websites how the process works.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Kathleen Kienle <
<mailto:email @ redacted>
email @ redacted> wrote:

> How accurate is a finger stick A1C and what is the cost? Costco was offering

> free finger stick A1C today and I was thinking of getting it done.

> Kathie

> Sent from my iPad

> .

> Follow us at  <https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>
https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers

> Make a long URL short at  <http://type1.org> http://type1.org Donate with
every purchase

>  <http://smile.amazon.com/> http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity =
Insulin Pumpers)

Follow us at  <https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>
https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers

Make a long URL short at  <http://type1.org> http://type1.org Donate with
every purchase  <http://smile.amazon.com/> http://smile.amazon.com/ (select
your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]