Re: [IP] Finger stick A1C test

Whenever I can't afford a test done locally or buy one online, I use a
Walmart ReliOn kit.  They are close enough and give you an idea where
you are.  Sam's Club used to offer free monthly clinic for various
tests.  Once or twice a year they offered A1C's.  Last time I tried to
get one I got upset with them because they argued that my finger prick
BG was to good to warrant an A1C test.  Duh, did they think I like to
be poked and pricked for the heck of it?  Since then I have discovered
http://www.directlabs.com/.  They are not free but very reasonably
priced.  If you have no insurance, I highly recommend them.  I get my
A1C's 3 or 4 times a year and monthly tests through them as well.
Read on their websites how the process works.