Re: [IP] Finger stick A1C test

 When I was a blab ratb for our local diabetic clinic we tested the A1C now
fingerstick with the lab A1C machine that they had in houseb& it was close
enough my Doctor said was useful to the patient. I think it was a + or - .2
variance.

Regardless it will tell  you where you are at that moment so why not go for it?

Allen

 On 6/24/17, 1:42 PM, "email @ redacted on behalf of Kathleen
Kienle" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

  How accurate is a finger stick A1C and what is the cost? Costco was offering a
    free finger stick A1C today and I was thinking of getting it done.

    Kathie

    Sent from my iPad
    (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)