 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of rachael matlach
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] 670G

 I have had the MiniMed 530g insulin pump for 3 years. My warranty is set to
expire in the beginning of 2018 and to be honest with everyone, from what I'm
hearing, I'm not sure I want to move up to the 630 pump. Sounds to me like there
are to many issues and bugs with this pump. I love my 530g and the simplicity
that it offers. It's a pretty straight forward pump with easy programming and
alarms. Doesn't sound to me like that is the case with the new 630. I hope some
more of the bugs and issues are worked out before I have to change in 2018.

Rachael Matlach

Rachael