Re: [IP] 670G

I have had the MiniMed 530g insulin pump for 3 years. My warranty is set to
expire in the beginning of 2018 and to be honest with everyone, from what
I'm hearing, I'm not sure I want to move up to the 630 pump.  Sounds to me
like there are to many issues and bugs with this pump.  I love my 530g and
the simplicity that it offers.  It's a pretty straight forward pump with
easy programming and alarms.  Doesn't sound to me like that is the case
with the new 630.  I hope some more of the bugs and issues are worked out
before I have to change in 2018.

Rachael Matlach

Rachael