RE: [IP] Invokana Use

.< I am
not convinced it was the Invokana, but rather the low carb, high fat diet and
exercise that did it. Anyone else on it or have had DKA or other complications
because of it?>

 I'm pretty sure this is exactly the side effect that can happen with this type
of drug. Something like it was mentioned to me, and I later heard that patients
were ending up in the hospital with DKA. The research I did was for type I on
the med, not type II. You'll see an awful lot if you Google it...

Laura.