Re: [IP] CGM Accuracy

 It would help if you contacted the doctor who prescribed the pump and explain
your difficulties. Also you could contact the manufacturers help line.
 The book "Pumping Insulin" by John Walsh has a section on CGM's that is very
helpful.

 The CGM is a wonderful device however one must learn the fundamentals of its
operation.
Richard

Sent from my iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Even though I have been on a pump now for 20 years, and CGM has been out for
> while, I finally recently got a pump with the CGM sensor. I do know that the
 > Blood Glucose are not the same, but as this article said they should be
close.

 > What is the definition of close? I was informed that at first they will be
far
 > apart, but as I keep calibrating it consistently 4 times a day (Breakfast
Lunch,