[IP] Invokana Use

Sent from my iPhone

 I just got out of the hospital, 3 days in ICU and 1 day in a regular room and
Invokana induced DKA. I am type 1 on a pump and my Doc thought it would help
with weight loss and lowering blood sugar. I was on it for just short of 2 years
and during that time my blood sugars did lower and I lost almost 80 pounds. I am
not convinced it was the Invokana, but rather the low carb, high fat diet and
exercise that did it. Anyone else on it or have had DKA or other complications
because of it?