[IP] Re: (IP) CGM accuracy

I have used them both simultaneously for short periods in the past couple of
yearsB - ten days each time,B two different times when I was doing a clinical
trial of the Dexcom and kept my own Enlite on too. For me, they were about
equal in accuracy relative to my meter. Sometimes the Dexcom was closer to the
meter, sometimes the Enlite was, but overall over the entire period I felt
that they were both pretty much equally accurate. A couple of times the Dexcom
was way off when the Enlite was right on and a couple of different times it
was the reverse. For me there was nothing to make me switch. Pam
<If this is true then Dexcom's perceived accuracy may be a self fulfilling
prophecy. Is this article factually correct? I have never used a Dexcom CGM.
Has
anybody used both the Enlite and Dexcom sensors?>