[IP] UK meters and Dexcom displays

"I can help take care of me" is a poetic introduction for children to life
with diabetes.  The book goes through the standard methods of care that a
child will be living with, demonstrates how the equipment works and what it
does.  The book should help a child to see that his diagnosis is not the end
of the world and is something that he'll live and work with.  The book is
also an excellent teaching tool for other family members, teachers,
classmates and others who the child will be interacting with that need some
knowledge of the condition.

Anyone who has a spare Dexcom display (receiver) who is no longer using it
or who has replaced it by a phone PLEASE get in touch via email or
otherwise.  I am preparing a UK version of the poetic introduction to
Diabetes for pediatric t1 patient's and their families.

Thank you for any help getting hardware to make the production of a Canadian
English, Austrailian and other UK member countries easier.

Anyone who is interested in the book please get in touch or look on amazon
at:  http://goo.gl/bcljEl

I was interviewed on Internet Radio/TV by Bonnie Sher:
https://www.facebook.com/yerachmielbruchyahalevi.altman/videos/5244468877633
68/