[IP] Dario Glucose Meter

I started using this meter as recommended by my dietitian.  It has been a
great tool to look up foods, there has yet to be one that I have not been able
to find.  I do think that it does not have al the features that you would want
it to have to coincide with your/a pump.  There are only certain ranges
available with the meter/app.  I like that it is convenient compact and that
everything you need it on one spot, phone attachment, lancet, glucose sticks
are all in one, no need for a big pouch like before.  I still use it instead
of another meter.  It can give you some really insightful reports that you can
email to health care provider if you want.  I am not too sure about the cost
as my drug plan covers it all.  I was given the meter free for ordering the
strips from my local drug store.

The only other thing I find is that sometimes the app runs a little bit slow,
but I think I am just a bit impatient as it might take 5 secs for it to load.

If you have anymore questions just ask and I will try to help/answer from my
experience so for.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10