[IPn] service interruption

Hi there Pumpers and Friends,

The IP website and archives are once again in service.

Turns out that the circuit board with the disk controller on it died
and had to be replaced. Tiny little thing about an inch square.
Fortunately it did not corrupt the hard drive information and after 3
days of futzing around extracting and backing up the data I was able
to transfer the data to a clean drive. I replaced the circuit board
and got it all running on the bench late last night doing a full
mirror backup. This morning I put it all back together and the server
is now back in service.

My apologies if there was any inconvenience in access the website or
archives.

best regards,
Michael
..