 Sounds like the complaint abt the iPhones, you have to login/unlock/go to the
Dex to see it it would be grand if it was available like the camera, flashlight,
calculator timer, airplane mode, Bluetooth, etc are

 The 'forced checking/calibration thing? I think that's a length of time between
previous calibrations, mine are not overnight if I do a couple of BG checks and
enter them during the day ( One earlier and one later)

MichelleS