Re: [IP] 45 minute test without pump?

I just take mine off for things like this - I've had MRIs and for exercise
for up to an hour ish. I check my bloodsugar before and give any correction
prior to taking it off if high or treat a low obviously or even eat
something small if it is on the low side of normal. Good luck!

Stacey Rose
818-324-3104