[IP] New Development!!!

I do not recommend this for investment. Just for the information on the
development.

Sernova, a well-known Biotech Company, developed a device designed to take
the role of the pancreas and regulate the production of insulin.
This is huge news for diabetics because it's the closest we've ever got to a
cure for diabetes.
It's no bigger than a credit card but it houses millions of insulin
producing cells and once inserted under the skin, there's no longer a need
for daily insulin injections.
The system is pretty simple; the device is not bigger than a credit card but
contains millions of insulin producing cells.
It's as if there's no diabetes at all.
Click here to read more about this revolutionary system!

Sernova is a Canadian based, clinical stage, regenerative medicine
therapeutics company Sernova has developed a scalable, implantable medical
device, The Cell Pouch, for the survival and function of therapeutic, immune
protected cells. Our platform addresses the unmet needs of patients
suffering severe chronic diseases, focused on diabetes and haemophilia.

http://www.sernova.com/pdf/2015_Sernova_Presentation.pdf

John S Wilkinson

Rome, NY

No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield
http://www.iolo.com

---