Re: [IP] re: Pam Brown's Message

Yes, I used to keep my MM pumps in bra, but it ruined my bras quicker :)

  On Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:25 PM, Richard Price
<email @ redacted> wrote:

  The Minimed Connect sends all readings to the attending physician, Carelink
 plus caring family members. Also on the IPhone it shows current readling,
active
insulin plus there is a graph of 3hr, 6hr, 12 hr and 24 hr time periods.

Sent from my iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Worth considering is the Minimed Connect. It works with both IPhones and
IPods
> which
 > via Bluetooth provides a graph of readings, sending them also to the
attending
> physician as well as the pump. I have been using it with my IPod and I like
> seeing active insulin plus other features.
>

>>> On Jun 18, 2016, at 9:51 AM,
>> email @ redacted wrote:
>>
 >> I prefer two separate devices for my pump and CGM.B B And I don't really
like
>> the integrated meter-pump arrangement either. I use the info from my Dexcom
>> (trending info) to edit my boluses. I t is faster and easier for me to edit
>> the bolus without it being "populated" by the meter. And I can carry my CGM
>> receiver in my purse or a pocket and have my pump (T-Slim - so there is
> tubing
>> -which I also prefer) tucked away when wearing a dress. If my CGM tells me
>> that I have to take action (either bolus or change temp rate) then I'll dig
>> out the pump.

(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)