[IP] re: Pam Brown's Message

Pam,

 I commend you on your beautifully written e-mail! I would like to write an
e-mail to the FDA, too, but wonder if you recall the e-mail address you sent
yours to.

 On another CGM topic (related,) it seems as though I have been approved by my
pharmacy plan to get the DexCom. DexCom has offered me a 30-day, money-back
trial on the transmitter. The durable medical supply portion of my health
insurance pays for my Enlites. As luck would have it, no sooner did I get
approval for the DexCom than I put in an Enlite last weekend that was
extraordinarily accurate. It even caught all low BG's, which is where my Enlites
usually fall short.

 While I would hate to lose pump integration, I guess it would be nice to be
able to keep my 530G in my bra and not have to press it to turn off sensor
alarms. We shall see. My understanding, as I ask around, is that people's bodies
(specifically interstitial fluid) respond differently to different types of
sensors.

Signe

Sent from my iPad