Re: [IP] Help

same thing happened to us years ago... my son dropped his pump and the
infusion set cracked at the luer lock... I ran down the block  into a
drugstore and bought a 10 pack of syringes.... went back into the
restaurant,, asked the waiter for a small white bowl...  pushed the insulin
out of the cartridge into the bowl.... sucked it into the syringe and gave
him an injection... Not exactly sanitary... but he lived... and was able to
enjoy our dinner at Juniors... even had a piece of cheesecake !
stacey