[IP] =?utf-8?Q?Disetronic_infusion_sets/animas_cartridges?=

 The infusion sets are by Accu-chek and the boxes Ibve pulled out of the bag do
not expire until 2016. I looked up the sets on line and it said they went with
Disetronic or the Accu-chek Spirit. Liliana, I am not sure where to find the
numbers you mentioned. Could you please let me know where on the box to find
them?

 The Cartridges are Animas 2.0. I work with Medtronic pumps and am unfamiliar
with these products to be honest.

 Liliana, if it turns out these are the ones you use Ibd be glad to send the
infusion sets to you. Can you please send me your address? It will take a couple
of days to send as I need to find a box for them. Then you can just send a check
to cover the costs. Does that sound reasonable?

Lori

Sent from Windows Mail