Re: [IP] Disetronic infusion sets and Animas cartridges

Don't know ANYONE who still uses a Disetronic though I kept my V100+ as a
backup but already have so many 'out-of-date' cartridges that anyone is
welcome to them!  Which Animas Cartridges?  IR-1000 or IR-1200? Animas
cartridges go with many different Luer-lock infusion sets but I would be
concerned if they really were labeled 'Disetronic', I am assuming they are
actually 'Roche' but the question is, what model?  If they are Ultraflex I,
then again I would be concerned =
http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Safety/ListofRecalls/ucm062914.htm

--
George