Re: [IP] IOB Question

I've found the engineering/scientific specifications for the insulin the
most helpful. It is engineered/designed to be used at a particular rate.
Humalog is used at about 30% 30% 30% 10% and regular is more like 20%
20% 20% 20% 20%. I have an excel chart that I made that predicts where
my glucose should be for hours 1-5 and it seems to work exactly as the
spec says. I've never used apidra though.

Using the specification (that comes with the insulin from the pharmacy)
you can also predict how much insulin is onboard.