Re: [IP] re: Regular in Pump

I've used regular in the pump and it works fine. You can be aware of the
insulin acting time if you look at the specification for the insulin.
You need to be aware of how fast/slow it acts. It's fine and much much
cheaper if you are pinched for money. The pump is just an insulin
delivery tool and you always have to be knowledgeable about how the
insulin you're using works.

On 6/28/2015 6:04 AM, Signe Myhren wrote:
 > For Susie Gustafson ... I wouldn't dare use Regular insulin in any pump! In
my
> experience of about 30 years of Regular insulin injections, Regular insulin
 > peaks twice. It also starts working much later than Humalog or Novolog or
Apidra