Re: [IP] need info. on Minimed 508

I am currently suing a 508 too.  The battery is 357 silver oxide.  You will
need three (3).   It NO longer available from Medtrnoic; but you can find
them at a variety of other places.  The bubble card  that holds 1, 2 or
3 should have the symbol for for medical devices as well as other
electronic uses.  I use Duracell.  I  hope you still have the manual.  Good
luck.