Re: [IP] Re: needing omnipods

Hi I returned the pump already to medtronic so they can see if they can fix
it. But there is no way I can get a new pump because Medicaid rules and one
is my c peptide has to be really low and mine is not low enough (it has to
be 0.5 or under and mine is 2). I do not think FEMA can cover things like
this.

If I had the money to get a new omnipod pdm I would but I do not. So I have
to depend on getting help from others to get the old pods.