From: "Liliana Wells" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 2:17:17 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Average A1c

I have heard the same as John H indicated. B The criteria is that too many
low BG's can aggravate other illness you may have. B I too have less than
stellar kidney. B I try to keep my A1C;s below 7. B How do you generally
feel? B My theory is that your body will tell you.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Kathie Kienle <
email @ redacted> wrote:

> B I am 68 years old and have had type1 diabetes for 22 years with no
> complications. My A1c was under 7 until recently it went to a 7.2. My endo
> was
> not very concerned but my nephrologist, who treats me for a condition not
> related to diabetes, insisted that it needed to go lower which I agree. .
> My
> nephrologist always wanted it no higher than 6.5. I managed to go from a
> 7.2
> down to a 6.7 in three months. but my nephrologist now wants it closer to
> 6.0.
> What goal does your doctors set for you?
>
> B I would like to know if there is any info on the average A1c for type 1
> diabetics using an insulin pump.
>
> Kathie
>

> Sent from my iPad
> .