From: "Michael Plinski" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 10:38:32 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] Average A1c

The A1C is only an average of blood sugars over a 3 month period. B You can
have a good A1C but that doesn't mean you have good control. B It probably
indicates you are having too many lows to achieve such a A1C of 7 or less.
What is your deviation factor for the test you record on you glucose
monitor. B If it is in the high % then you are not in good control. B