Re: [IP] Numb right foot

Update: No issues with circulation. Next stop: Podiatrist.  He thinks that
the numbness is related to a collapsed arch pressing on nerves and veins. I
was issued temporary orthotics, which seem to help. I was referred to
another doctor that specializes in "peripheral neuro and musculoskeletal
imaging", who will be checking to ensure that there aren't any cysts or
growths or whatever that might be contributing to the issue. After this, I
see custom fitted orthotics and custom fitted shoes in my future...