Re: [IP] afrezza

 Ibve gotten lucky in that my insurance is covering it with a lower copay than
that.

 Ibd encourage people to try it if they can. I use my Omnipod for basal and
Afrezza for boluses. Ibve got the same control I had before Afrezza, but with a
30% less effort. The main difference for me is that Ibm only trying to "steer
the boatb of IOB 1-2 hours ahead instead of 4.5 hours ahead with Humalog.

There is a Twitter community around #Afrezza if anyone is interested.
Melanie

http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/amazing-afrezza-non-invasive-insulin-w