Re: [IP] afrezza

I am doing a trial of it with some samples my Dr gave me. I like it a lot
and would love to continue with it. The problem for me is that it is in the
Level 4 tier of my insurance, which means I must pay 40% of the retail
price. The least expensive place I have found would cost me just over $100
a month as my co-pay portion to continue with it. Just don't know if I love
it that much right now. Being retired, that's a pretty big expense in
addition to all the other drug costs.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted

--