RE: [IP] Traveling

There are co-pay coupons you can get for cash insulin without insurance. Not
sure what kind of insulin you take, but there is a copay coupon for one box of
Humalog pens with zero copay and also novolog, apidra and others have major
discounts. No more than $50 copay in some cases.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)
862-763-8304 (mobile)

> Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 08:09:19 -0400
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Traveling
>
>  I'm not sure exactly sure what type of insulin you need. But I am in
Inverness,
> about a 6 hour drive from Destin. I can't go to you, as I am helping a
relative
> move today, but if you can make it to Inverness 34450 I can meet up with
you, if
> Humalog will help. Shoot me a provate email. I will check throughout the
day
>  Wish I were closer, but it's the best I can offer so short notice. If not
BED