Re: [IP] Traveling

 I'm not sure exactly sure what type of insulin you need. But I am in Inverness,
about a 6 hour drive from Destin. I can't go to you, as I am helping a relative
move today, but if you can make it to Inverness 34450 I can meet up with you, if
Humalog will help. Shoot me a provate email. I will check throughout the day
 Wish I were closer, but it's the best I can offer so short notice. If not BED
Walgreens for an emergency bottle. Or open the phone book (ok look up online, a
local endo, who may be able to help with what samples they have in office.

>  Traveling to Destin, Florida ... I grabbed the empty bottle of
insulin
> instead
> of full ... I have Kaiser insurance so only was to get Rx
is w walgreens
> and
> have to pay retail = 279 a bottle ... My co pay usually
40$