[IP] Black stone...Destin bound

 I this problem in St. Petersburg, FL on Christmas Day last year. The only
solution I had, after Walgreens, Walmart, tears and pleas, on Medicare, was to
go to a hospital emergency Room. I had dropped my last bottle of Novulog on the
bathroom tile floor and it broke into several pieces. I carried this with me to
all the places I went. After spending 1 and 1/2 hours sitting on a bed.....A
doctor came by and wrote me a prescription where I went to Walgreens and had to
pay $97 for a bottle. I learned a lot and wished I had a little OCD in me.

 I would suggest you go to a hospital ER and use a drugstore that has you on
file. Walgreen had me on file. It was a real mess. Mostly because I missed an
incredible Christmas Dinner, Pork Tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, sautC)ed
fresh asparagus, three desserts, .....etc.

Good luck to you!

Bonnie from Bama
Sent from my iPad